Who Do We Serve? 


Who is eligible for RCO’s services?

  • If you’re over 18;

  • If you have been diagnosed with an intellectual and/or developmental disability;

  • If you live in Oregon;

  • If you live in Marion, Linn or Yamhill County; and

  • If you live independently or with your family in the community…

You are eligible for adult in-home services and have a choice of where your case management services come from. You can choose between any of the brokerage(s) serving your county and the local county DD office. In our each of our three counties, there are 3-4 case management choices, including Resource Connections of Oregon.